I’m nearly done with all the models for my animation so I’ve started working on getting the miniature I’m animating on up to par. I decided that the clockworld was too bare and needed some nice little foliage to give it some depth.
Here are some trees that I’m working on for it.
Floral wire wrapped around in the shape of a tree.
Then I coated the wire with a bunch of latex caulk. I bought the squeezable bottles for easy application. It took about 1 bottle for 2 of these trees.
And then I painted them a brown barkish color. The lighting in this shot makes it look brighter than it is.
Here you can see some of my materials I’m working with.
And finally the finished product (at least so far).